dilluns, 26 de maig del 2008

Writing: Giving advice


Dear Júlia

One of my friends has started acting quite strangely. She’s always looking for money and she sometimes misses school. She’s going out with a guy, Steve, who I don’t know very well. Steve doesn’t speak to me when the three of us are together and he looks at me very angrily.
I don’t really know what’s happening. What’s your advice?
Clare.


Dear Clare

If I were you, I wouldn’t be too worried about this problem. If your friend acting quite strangely, you must ask her what’s happening.
I think that you should speak first with your friend and then, with her boyfriend and solve the problem that exist between Steve and you. You must to be correct and you must maintain the calm with them.
As for the bad glances you mustn’t worried, sometimes we have the impression that people are bad with us and it is not true.
Júlia.

Júlia Falgàs